Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just Joined...

...Birchbox!

For those of you that don't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription of beauty products- samples, new make-up trends, etc- sent to your house every month (hence the "monthly".)  I have been meaning to do this for years. There are a lot of sign up options, and you can personalize your profile to what you are interested in.

There are also tons of gift ideas, a men's version, and home/garden sections to look through on Birchbox. I don't know about you, but looking at home decor, kitchen gadgets, and the like is my idea of a good time. I could walk around Hobby Lobby or Home Goods for hours. Doesn't mean I'm the most domestic, but it's fun nonetheless.

I digress.. If you'd like an invite to join Birchbox, let me know, along with your email address; you can also fb msg me if we're friends on there, and if we are really close, text me!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like Birchbox! I have been thinking of joining one of those box programs and I'm thinking either Birchbox or Glossybox and I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete