Friday, April 26, 2013

Spaz Patrol!

...Name what movie that is from! No, really. I can't remember. I want to say Little Giants, or Heavyweights or Rookie of the Year.. Same diff. My fiance says it to me, at least once a week. I am a naturally anxious person. I am always in a "hurry to get nowhere" as I like to say. This week has been extra spazzy, my friends. I have been crazed with things to do. Nothing major. Just TOO MUCH to do, and no time to do it. You will feel it in this post, because I'm pretty sure we're about to enter into some pretty random territory. You may want to nap, or at least have a drink after reading about my all-over thoughts.

*As for this weekend, while I have work tomorrow, I am kicking it off by going to the lake with friends tonight. I have made the pinterest popular Skinny Funfetti dip. And let me tell you, it's setting in the fridge now, but from what I can tell, it's amazing! Amazing! Like crack. I also made up a pizza thing out of puff pastry. So far, so good. We'll see. If I feel like talking about the recipe, I might. Might not. I don't think anyone really reads this yet, so I might just take advantage of writing down nonsense, before it catches on.

*Can we talk about The Great Gatsby trailer?! Here's a confession: I never read the book. I don't know how to read. That last part isn't true, but I never had to read it, therefor just never did. This movie though...oh em gee. The clothes, the sets, even the font on the poster (which totally looks like our wedding invites!) makes for the most beautiful looking movie. I cannot wait, and hopefully I can get some last minute ideas for the wedding. Everything we've pretty much picked has that Art Deco feel, so it looks like this summer will be filled with glamorous inspiration. Love it!

*I got my Birchbox in the mail! This week has been so ridiculous, that I haven't even gotten to try any of my new beauty products! Now that is busy. Once I do, expect a review. Maybe. I'm really glad I started to get these cute little boxes, because I had been thinking all along they would be a really nice gift for some of our wedding vendors. That is still a possibility, but the standard size is TEENY! So I  may need to rethink my options, or at least see what else Birchbox offers.

*You all caught up on your RHOC? Here's another confession: I love to read the girls' blogs on Bravo's website, and see the comments from the viewers. People are calling Gretchen, Tamra, and Heather on their mean girl behavior, and because I'm tacky, I love that they're being called out.

Ok...Guess it's back to work, then maybe fitting in a workout, doing my hair for later...blah blah blah.

Have a great weekend, everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment